Recently GP & Symphony has launched their latest promotion as a partner. GP is providing the Symphony W15 at only 4,590TK. The Symphony W15 comes with a 1ghz processor, ROM 512 MB & RAM 256 MB a 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen, 1400 mAh battery, 0.3 MP camera which runs on Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread). I know the ram and the camera is certainly frustrating. But, at this price you will even hardly be able to find a good feature phone. Whatever as a low priced device its configuration is not so bad at all. Furthermore its real price is even less costly for you as you are going to get a 4gb mico SD card and 500MB internet at BDT 60 (+VAT), which is valid for 30days. Though there is a long list of conditions applicable about this.
The long list of conditions may be boring but if yoy want have look its here for you.
- Any New and Existing eligible prepaid and postpaid customer of Grameenphone can avail this offer, upon purchasing Symphony W15 from April 18, 2013 till the end of the campaign.
- Eligible customers will get 500MB data at BDT 60 (+ VAT), valid for 30days.
- To avail this offer, customers need to Tag themselves by dialing 4724 (FREE) from their newly purchased Symphony W15 and then send SMS to 4724 (FREE) after 72 hours of sending request for tagging. The Keyword is Y.
- Customers will be allowed to purchase 500 MB internet @ BDT 60 (+VAT) maximum Ten times during the next three months from the day of first valid tagging.
- Customers need to stay bundled with Handset + SIM to enjoy the full volume of data.
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered.
- Customers can tag for this offer during the entire campaign period.
- Data can be checked by dialing an USSD & SMS. For Free Internet Balance check – write View Data & Send to 4777 (for postpaid customers) & Dial *500*60# (for prepaid customers).
- If a prepaid customer Migrates from one package to another, then data will also be forwarded to that migrated package.
- Existing Internet P2 and P3 customers will not get the Internet offer.
- During the data disbursement time, if any subscriber found is in BARRED status, in that case data will not be disbursed.
- In post-paid, the data volume will not be added with existing package volume, that the customer might be already using. Data volume can be used after the expiry of already subscribed package volume but within the specific validity period.
- In prepaid, the data volume will be added to the existing package volume that the customer might be already using.
- If a customer, who is already using a GP internet package, gets the 500 MB data and the validity of the existing internet package is lower than the data validity – then higher validity will be applicable. As a result, the existing package that the customer was using will be auto renewed after the extended/higher validity period has expired.
- If a customer consumes the data volume before the expiry date, h/she will be charged BDT .01/10KB till the end of the ongoing validity period, unless h/she subscribes to any other paid GP internet package.
- If a non Internet user (who has no Internet Package subscribed at the moment of data disbursement) gets this offer, after the expiry of the validity date, subscribers will be deactivated and will be charged BDT .01/10KB if the subscriber finishes the data volume before the expiry date.
- To stop using this internet offer before the expiry date send stop to 5000 (free of cost). No Auto-renewal feature will be available.
- Valid for Symphony W15 handsets only purchased from April 18, 2013 till end of the campaign.
- The handset will be available nationwide in all Grameenphone sales outlets.
- Customer will get after sales service as per Symphony Standard after sales service policy.
- Business Solutions Postpaid customers will not be able to avail this offer.