Important Notification

header ads

Read newspaper on your mobile

I have to stay outside for long hours, where I don't have scope for watching TV or carrying a newspaper with me. That is why  I have to depend on the online version of the newspaper. But its a real pain to view the web version of the newspapers on mobile because there is hardly any site which has special mobile version for reading newspaper on the go. On the other hand it uses a lot of bandwidth for loading the heavily loaded advertisement of the web version. I have got a partial solution to these problem by using a special mobile application called NewsHunt. I am calling it a partial solution as there is only four newspaper(Prothom alo, Kaler kantha, Bangladesh protidin & Daily Sun) on that app. Though there is a long list of Indian newspaper available in this app. I think you will feel much more comfortable to read newspaper on this app than the web version.
NewsHunt 
You can check if your handset is compatible for this app from the link below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments